- Services Included in our Package
- Food, coffee service, lemonade and ice water
- All serving dishes, and utensils
- China and cutlery for guests
- White linen tablecloths for ALL tables, including guest tables at $7 per table
- Decorated tables for buffet, cake, bar, gifts, guest book and beverages
- Silver champagne bucket and toasting goblets for the bride and groom
- Cake knife and server, plus cake cutting service at no charge
- Set up, service and clean up
- Licensed and insured bartenders
- King County Health Department approved servers
- We offer free consultation and reliable referrals.
- Starting Prices
Along with providing a delicious variety of food, we also include in our catering package services that will help planning your event as simple as possible. We feel that so many other caterers charge for so many items that we include in our catering package. Those extra charges might include: coffee services, ice water and lemonade, ice and icing tubs for the bar, paper products, cake cutting and corkage fees, china and silverware. All of these things are included in our per person price. The last thing we want to do is count mushroom appetizers, etc. – so we don’t price items by the dozen, we just supply more than we think you will need! It makes things quite simple.
We can work with a budget and all of our menus can be customized to suit your wallet and personal taste. We have an extensive portfolio of weddings and events we have catered for you to see. We can help with rental arrangements and other vendors you will need for your wedding.
Our prices start at $30 per guest. In addition are staff, tax, gratuity and linens.
- At the Bar
Most events serve alcoholic beverages The most common offerings are beer, wine and champagne. Signature cocktails are very popular and full bars can be accommodated as well. Occasionally, receptions will offer just coffee and punch or strictly non alcoholic drinks.
Here are some tips for planning the beverages at your reception:
- We are licensed and insured to serve alcohol, we are not licensed to purchase alcohol for resale (to you). You provide your own alcohol which saves you money.
- You might want to get a rider on your home owner’s insurance policy for the date of the event, or consider Wedding Insurance.
- Be sure to check of the requirements of your facility regarding liquor. Banquet permits can be obtained online through the WSLCB website.
- We offer a complete package including a licensed and insured bartender, ALL ice and icing tubs for your beverages.
- We provide plastic glasses, napkins, corkscrews and bar towels with our package.
- If you choose to serve bottled water, we will be happy to serve it at the bar.
- If you serve sodas, pop or soft drinks, we recommend that you purchase large bottles rather than small cans as guests are inclined to take a can or bottle of a soft drink and not finish it. It is better to offer smaller servings at the bar.
- If you are planning to serve mixed drinks, it will be necessary to have two bartenders.
- A 12 bottle case of wine or champagne will provide 75 drinks per case.
- A Keg is 180 12 oz. beers. You will need to transport, have Taps, and think about how you want to keep it cold during the event. You will also need to supply glasses for the keg.
- Not everyone will have champagne for the toast. We prefer to open the champagne as needed.
- Typically, the DJ will announce the toast just before the cake cutting. We will serve champagne at the bar, place bottles on the tables if you wish, or provide a rolling cart.
- It is helpful to have a Drink Menu printed and framed at the bar so guests will know what is being served.
- It is also helpful to have phone numbers for several local taxi companies in case someone should someone need help getting home.
- We will stop serving a guest and notify the host if someone is under age or seems intoxicated.
There is a $1,000 deposit to reserve your date. This is subtracted from the balance. We charge a per person fee. This amount includes the food, china, silverware and ALL linens. We also include coffee and ice water. We accept Visa and Master Charge credit cards but checks are the preferred method of payment. Half the balance is due 60 days prior to the event. The remaining balance and checks for the staff are due 30 days before the event. Please be conscientious about paying on time, we promise not to be a week late for your wedding.
Headcounts can be adjusted and buffets are very stretchable. We do not charge for children under age 5, but suggest you have some juice boxes, snacks and perhaps a pizza that we can warm up for your children age 5-12 are half price.
There is an additional charge of $200 for facilities that do not have a kitchen or facilities that have large flights of stairs.
We allow one server per 50 guests plus a lead, we also supply a licensed bartender if required. The staff is there at our catering shop several hours before the event is scheduled to begin, they travel to the venue, unload and set up, service the event, clean, repack and return to the shop. This is called "Portal to Portal" service, and takes approximately 10 hours of their time.
State of Washington Sales tax on catering is currently 10%, industry standard for gratuities or service charge is 18%. We are fully licensed and insured, our facility has received an Excellent Rating by the King County Health Department. We do pay Washington State Licensing fees, Labor and Industry, Employment Security as well as B and O taxes for our business.
We do not charge a cake cutting fee or a corkage fee. We do supply a silver champagne bucket as well as a cake knife & server. We place a box under the cake table to hold any cake parts such as columns or plastic cake plates that must be returned to the baker. We will leave these parts in the kitchen for you.
*Alcohol Policy: We must check ID on every guest who looks under 30 years old. No alcohol can be served to any person who seems to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Any guest who shows signs of being intoxicated after being served, will have their drink removed. We do record any alcohol related concerns in an incident log book, as required by law. We will notify the host and make sure the person has a safe ride home.
We have white plastic icing tubs to hold your beer, champagne and wine. We will purchase ice for your event. If you are having a keg for beer, you will need to have a cooler and ice to chill it. It is also important to arrange for a pump and keg cups. Some venues have rules about keg use, be sure to check with your facility. If someone appears to be drinking too much, we will also alert the host and discontinue serving that person. Some people like to carry an insurance rider from their home owner’s policy on the event. This is a fairly reasonable expense and adds another layer of security to your special occasion. Our bartenders are licensed and insured to serve alcohol. We are not allowed by the government to purchase alcohol for resale, but we can serve the alcohol when the host purchases it. This saves you considerable expense. We do not charge a corking fee. Some hosts like to have a list of taxis available.
- Included in our Catering Package
- Set up, guest service, bartending and clean up
- Food, coffee service, lemonade and ice water
- All serving dishes and utensils
- China and cutlery for guests
- Linen tablecloths with linen napkins for all guests’ tables for $7 per table
- Decorated tables for buffet, cake, bar, guestbook, and beverages
- Cake cutting at no charge
- Cake knife and server with champagne bucket
- Linen Information
You can save a substantial amount of money if you order your linens from us. We provide linens for all the guests’ tables for only $7 each, which includes linen napkins for each guest. So ten tablecloths are $70 and the napkins are included as well. If you don’t think this is a great savings, just check with a rental company!
The only down side to this is, we cannot get linens that go to the floor. At one point and time we had a guy work for us who worked at the Capitol in Washington DC. He taught us how to make all of the linens for the service tables reach the floor. This is what we will do for your buffet, cake, bar, DJ, guestbook, gifts and non alcoholic beverage table. We also bring extra linens when we arrive with your catering.
If you wish, you can pick up the linens for your wedding the Thursday before your wedding. That way you can put them on the tables for your florist or other décor, you can also fold the napkins as you wish.
We will provide linen bags so that you can bring the linens back on Monday or Tuesday. Alternatively, we will be happy to gather linens when we leave.
The biggest linen we can get is a 90 inch square. These cover a 60 inch round table with a 12 inch drop over the sides of the table. To put the linens on, center the linen on the top of the table, make sure it is right side up, the hem should be facing down. Make sure the points of the square are covering the legs of the table, you will have a “U” shaped opening where the chairs slide in. If you feel that the linen does not fit properly – please just remove it and fold it nicely. There is no need to wad it up and toss it on a dirty floor. We can use it at another table or for staging.
The colors we can get for the tablecloths are: White, Ivory, Burgundy, Black, Forest Green, Red, Royal Blue, Bubble Gum Pink, Husky Purple and Chocolate Brown.
The napkin colors include all of the above colors plus Rose, Gold, Seafoam Green, Navy Blue, Wedgewood Blue, Grey and Rust.